Duplex 2507 Stainless Steel Sheet/Plate
Duplex 2507, is a commonly used super duplex stainless steel. Also sold as Alloy 2507, this alloy is used in situations where exceptional strength and corrosion resistance are in demand.
- Oil and gas industry equipment
- Offshore platforms, heat exchangers, process and service water systems, fire-fighting systems, injection and ballast water systems
- Chemical process industries, heat exchangers, vessels, and piping
- Desalination plants, high pressure RO-plant and seawater piping
- Mechanical and structural components, high strength, corrosion-resistant parts
- Power industry FGD systems, utility and industrial scrubber systems, absorber towers, ducting, and piping
- high chromium and molybdenum content of 2507 makes it extremely resistant to uniform corrosion by organic acids like formic and acetic acid.
- provides excellent resistance to inorganic acids, especially those containing chlorides.
- can be used in dilute hydrochloric acid.
- Pitting need not be a risk in the zone below the borderline in this figure, but crevices must be avoided.
ASTM/ASME . A240 – UNS S32750
EURONORM. 1.4410 – X2 Cr Ni MoN 25.7.4
AFNOR. Z3 CN 25.06 Az
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, ksi||0.2% Offset Yield Strength 0.2%, ksi||0.1% Offset Yield Strength 0.2%, ksi||Elongation in 2 inches, %||Hardness Rockwell C||Impact Energy, ft.-lbs.|
|116 min.||80 min.||91 min.||15 min.||32 max.||74 min.|